You want to know how do you stop yourself from letting guilt run your life?
I used to be such a worrier that, if I had nothing to worry about I'd worry why it was I had nothing to worry about. It only happened when my brain wasn't otherwise busy. So my dad, mum, and her grampa taught me to fill my head with more wholesome thoughts about other things. I could do it by reading, writing, and what have you. So that's what I did. Day in, day out. I became a very serious minded child, and studied and created, instead of wasting my life.
Wasting life away worrying was painful because worry hurts. And worrying about not having anything to worry about hurt worse, for it filled me with guilt. That, I imagine, is the place you are at, now, at this point in your life. You can make it a turning point like I did. It wasn't easy as I have learning difficulties. But it can be easier for you, as I can guide and mentor you, for I specialised in sustainable entrepreneurialism of the County Surveyors Society of England. It gave me two careers.
The first spanned 1 September 1956 - 21 March 2010 and improved the lives of billions. The second is still ongoing, saving people from suicide, and is already more than 20 years old (21 March 1995 - 10 May 2017).
I teach the sustainability entrepreneurialism of survival. Modern society prefers an instant gratification. So my first lesson only takes one hour start to finish. It's designed to take your mind off what is worrying you. And you can stop there if you like. 99.9% of clients do. Because the lesson stops a suicide. It is only temporary, but is repeatable, time after time, and that's all some people want.
Most find it helps them drop off to sleep. And respite from sleep deprivation becomes a possibility. Insanity from sleep deprivation starts looking unattractive. Repeating that lesson before laying yourself down to sleep takes you to Never Never Land. There you can walk, talk and play with ‘the Lost Boys’. Or fight Captain Hook and Bosun Smee with Peter Pan, Wendy, and Tinkerbell. Nowhere in your normal comfort zone of reality is any place this safe.
Doing this for a week begins to re-engineer your brain using its neuroplasticity. No-one ever told you about this before. But it is what you do when learning a poem or a speech. Parrots do it and mynah birds do it. Repetitions make you a memory master. You don't want to listen to my droning voice each night for a week if you can help it. So I give you other stuff to do each day.
And you remember the breathing technique, in through the nose and out through the mouth. A couple of those and you are off to Never Never Land again, for more fun and games in your sleep. I then offer you my pro bono 7 Steps in 7 Days pro bono big sibling program comprising 7 Steps in 98 Days to pump the volume up. It prunes away all the neurosynaptic pathways you used before.
Now if you start worrying about that old crap again you have to make new neurosynaptic pathways. I'm not saying you won't. But it will take a severe clinical depression to do that, and my Steps 1 - 7 serve to keep that well away from you. Severe clinical depression is due to a chemical imbalance in the brain and my system cannot prevent that. You would need medication to fix that. But with my system before then your happiness floor will be higher than your depression doorstep. That way your depression doorstep becomes a no go area by mind over matter. So you don't go there. Unless of course chemical imbalance creeps in.
Do you now see the way my pro bono 1 Step in 1 Day, 7 Steps in 7 days, and pro bono 7 Steps in 98 Days, system works? In Step 7 I tell you what happened to my research and development guinea pig when he reached Step 7. The very thought of it still makes me chuckle. But you must wait and receive my Step 7 email before I tell it to you. I'll only tell you here what Step 7 is all about.
It's about doing something so epic, so awesome, and so out of the ordinary, that it impacts people around you for good. "Write a Book - Start a Movement - Change the World" is how I describe it. I have done it, and if I could do it, so can you. More than 2½ billion people now talk about the stuff I write about. And I've only been at it for 2½ years. What I knew was all officially secret until then.
I didn't set out to Start a Movement. All I wanted to do was publish my memoirs. But being autie / aspie and not understanding political correctness and protocols I broke all kinds of taboos and stigmas about mental health issues and suicide. And it opened the floodgates. That was only 2½ years ago. Nowadays members of royal families and celebrities can talk openly about their mental health experiences. It was always kept secret before. Now they reveal they are like us. Vulnerable to the same slings and arrows as we are.
But that's enough about me. Let’s talk about your mental health and well-being for a bit.
For a pro bono 1 Step in 1 Day, you can play my You Tube video Autism Awareness Suicide Avoidance And Prevention.
I make the point that they are all pro bono (that’s Latin for free, zilch, de nada, nothing) as I didn't pay anybody to save me, so I don't see why should. After you've done the 7 Steps you may want to take a look at http://courses.energimeuniversit.... That is where you'll find a fine selection of modern sustainability entrepreneurship distance learning courses.
The framework of sustainability entrepreneurship that I learned does not exist anymore. It was wound up on 31 March 1997. I only own and operate its internet domain as a 'not-for-profit' business platform. I don’t teach individual subjects any more. I only teach a survival technique. All the income I derive from my writing goes into keeping the residual spirit of that sustainability entrepreneurship framework alive and kicking.
If you fancy one of the Energime University courses, sign up for it using my Ambassador discount code "ADTHS" for 10% off your fees. I get $50 commission if you do that, to help me keep my not-for-profit business, the County Surveyors Society International Limited, alive. I have registered it in England and Wales of the UK as that is where I live, to get it acknowledged by the government. The Prince of Wales Trust, Prime Cymru, is my mentor. The Welsh Government Agent, Antur Teifi, is my adviser. So I am not alone. My business’ Registered Number is 91099244. And its Incorporation was on 1st July 2014.


Comments
Post a Comment