Anthony Pierre's question in Quora: How can I overcome irresponsibility?
You sound like I used to be, Anthony Pierre, complacent about everything. I was born into a dynastic environment that was so ancient I had no need to have a personal identity. It was royal, privileged, nepotistic, self sustaining and traceable to the diaspora of Indus Valley community in South West Asia millenia ago in their conquest and colonisation of all the inhabitable land on earth at that time.
I was awarded an ancient chivalric title when I was three and half days old by my mother’s maternal grandfather, with whom we lived, in a tied quarryman’s cottage on a family estate of land that had comprised a parish of the Bishop of Llandaff in Wales prior to the dissolution of the monasteries of England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland by Henry VIII on the occasion of his schism with the Pope.
Born a member of the ancient County Surveyors Society of the United Kingdom and Commonwealth I was guaranteed a position of authority within that organisation upon formalization of my chivalric title by examination of two of my peers when I reached the due age recognized by that organisation as the attainment of manhood.
So I had no regard for academia, and even less respect for teachers who acquired their qualifications by a means, other than the one I was pursuing. Indeed, I had disdain for them, and took great pleasure in showing them for what they were, whenever I was able. I had opportunity to influence the routes to qualifying in my late teens/early adulthood as I had matured enough by then to put the matter right.
But, in answer to your question, you have taken the first step towards overcoming irresponsibility, by asking the question. So, the question that I ask myself is, now you have taken the first step, how can I help you in your quest.
And my answer to that is, try my pro bono 7 Steps in 7 Days plan, for Students. If it floats your boats, presses your buttons, and pulls your strings, try the 7 Steps in 98 Days version CSSIL DWTD SAAP. It’ll blow your cobwebs away.
- Curb the death wish thoughts that suggest suicide might be a good way out
- Fix short, medium and long term financial security issues to stop worrying
- Raise your happiness quotient a few clicks above your depression threshold
- Broaden your outlook to see and accept opportunities for self improvement
- Kill the voice that says you are fat, ugly, lazy, stupid and freaking worthless
- Prepare to free the saint and hero inside yourself to make you become epic
- Do something Epic - Write a Book - Start a Movement - Change the World
If I can do it (see below) - so can you - I’ll even help you - Pick a goal http://bit.ly/2qnv6E4


Comments
Post a Comment