What is the key to building a community around your blog, to get people commenting on posts and engaging in the work you are doing?
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This page may be out of date. Save your draft before refreshing this page.Submit any pending changes before refreshing this page.
I knew an official secret that had been taboo for a thousand years, so, what I did to build a community around my blog, was, when I retired, I compiled a set of memoirs of my life and work the watchful eyes of the Bestseller in a Weekend coach, Alicia Dunams, and uploaded them to Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing on a Saturday evening / Sunday morning, shortly after my life and work came off the UK Official Secrets Acts list; and kept all my friends and family on social networking sites informed of their contents and my uploading progress: with the result that they captured Amazon Bestseller slots #1, #2, #4 and #5.
So I informed the Editor in Chief of a prestigious newspaper which attracted an invitation to blog on that newspaper, and, in turn, it attracted invitations to write more books and blogs and record audio-video broadcasts for other news media, with the result that a brand spanking new internet-based university in the US acknowledged my work by recruiting me as an Ambassador.
By then I had already got more than 2.5 billion readers, listeners and viewers talking about my life and work on the internet and on cable and satellite radio and television, and that number went up to 2.9 billion with the university's endorsement of my mission.
I am still as humble and poor as a church mouse, however, as I have not sold my soul to fame and fortune, as celebrities do and almost everything I do is pro brono because my expertise is in Suicide Avoidance and Prevention by Sustainable Development, and it cost me nothing to be coached and counselled in it.
So I informed the Editor in Chief of a prestigious newspaper which attracted an invitation to blog on that newspaper, and, in turn, it attracted invitations to write more books and blogs and record audio-video broadcasts for other news media, with the result that a brand spanking new internet-based university in the US acknowledged my work by recruiting me as an Ambassador.
By then I had already got more than 2.5 billion readers, listeners and viewers talking about my life and work on the internet and on cable and satellite radio and television, and that number went up to 2.9 billion with the university's endorsement of my mission.
I am still as humble and poor as a church mouse, however, as I have not sold my soul to fame and fortune, as celebrities do and almost everything I do is pro brono because my expertise is in Suicide Avoidance and Prevention by Sustainable Development, and it cost me nothing to be coached and counselled in it.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments
Post a Comment